Meet Dr. Craig X. Alpha
Dr. Alpha | Sacramento Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Craig X. Alpha is originally from Grand Junction, Colorado. Dental school took him to The University of the Iowa College of Dentistry in Iowa City, Iowa. Dr. Alpha moved to Northern California to complete a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Highland General Hospital in Oakland, California. Dr. Alpha has published several scientific articles, lectures to various dental organizations, and has been involved in teaching at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. Practice interests encompass a full-scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, with a focus on dentoalveolar surgery, implants, pathology, and orthognathic surgery. Outside of his practice, Dr. Alpha and his family keep quite busy with their hobbies. They enjoy many outdoor activities including hiking, skiing, biking, fishing, and camping.
Call Sacramento Office Phone Number 916-442-1882 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Alpha.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Dental Association
- Member California Dental Association
- Member Sacramento District Dental Society
- BLS Instructor Sacramento District Dental Society
- California Dental Board Anesthesia Examiner