Meet Dr. Gregory J. Heise
Dr. Heise | Sacramento Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Gregory J. Heise graduated from the University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry, where he was honored as a Regent’s Scholar. While serving in the United States Navy, Dr. Heise completed a Fellowship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and his residency at the Naval Hospital in Oakland. As a Navy Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Heise served in Operation Desert Storm and Operation Restore Hope in Somalia. He returned to the Naval Hospital in Oakland to staff the Oral Maxillofacial surgery residency training program. Dr. Heise taught as an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry. Dr. Heise is also the oral and maxillofacial surgeon for the Sacramento State University Athletic Program.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American College of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofaical Surgeons
- Member California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Dental Association
- Member California Dental Association
- Member Sacramento District Dental Society
- BLS Instructor Sacramento District Dental Society
Heise & Alpha OMS
Patient Review By Michelle H
Staff was patient, kind and helpful. I was nervous coming in for my procedure and everyone from the office staff, assistants and doctor were so friendly and professional. I would recommend the office to everyone needing oral surgery.
- Michelle H
Patient Review By Wendy R
This was the best extraction experience I’ve been through! Thanks!
- Wendy R