Meet Dr. Jeffrey A. Delgadillo
Dr. Jeffrey A. Delgadillo is a native of Sacramento, California. Dr. Delgadillo attended Christian Brothers High School, completed his undergraduate degree at Santa Clara University and continued on to the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) School of Dentistry where he graduated with honors. Dr. Delgadillo completed a five year residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. During residency, Dr. Delgadillo published clinical research in office based anesthesia that received awards from the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Delgadillo is excited to return home to Sacramento to give back to his community by practicing full scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with an emphasis on anesthesia, wisdom tooth removal, dental implants, bone grafting, and facial reconstruction/corrective orthognathic jaw surgery. Dr. Delgadillo is enthusiastic about treating the culturally diverse patient population of Sacramento as a bilingual Spanish speaking provider. In his free time, Dr. Delgadillo enjoys the outdoors, traveling, playing sports, and spending time with his family.
- Candidate American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Dental Association
- Member California Dental Association
- Member Sacramento District Dental Society
- Member Hispanic Dental Association
- Nolan PJ, Delgadillo JA, Youssef JM, Freeman K, Jones JL, Chehrehsa A. Dexmedetomidine Provides Fewer Respiratory Events Compared With Propofol and Fentanyl During Third Molar Surgery: A Randomized Clinical Trial. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020 Oct;78(10):1704-1716. doi: 10.1016/j.joms.2020.05.015. Epub 2020 May 18. PMID: 32554067.